Book Marketing & Publishing Seminar on Saturday, Nov 16
Are you . . .
- Interested to learn how you can promote your book for free?
- a seasoned author wanting to know more about e-book publishing?
- a novice writer wanting to learn about the publishing industry?
- baffled or intimidated by social media?
- interested to learn about Government Canada Grants?
- the author of a brand new book who needs marketing help for your title?
- not sure about where to start when it comes to blogs, websites, and audio books?
Then this Saturday-Seminar on NOVEMBER 16, from 10:30 – 3:00 about Book Marketing
and the Book Publishing Industry is a definite must for you! Admission only $59.
The last 20 years have seen technology radically change the publishing industry from the way books are created to the way they are marketed and sold. And, with the sales numbers of digital books overtaking printed books, we don't see a sign of things settling down anytime in the near future.
In this workshop you will learn where the industry has been, where it is going and how to get there whether you are looking for a traditional publisher or you want to independently publish your project. And you will receive lots of information for your further literary career & get your own questions answered.
Find out how to navigate the modern publishing world, get hundreds of valuable marketing tips during this seminar while in the relaxed atmosphere of a group of writers. Learn how to promote your book without even spending money for it. Get practical hands-on tips to market your book.
These are the WRITERS SEMINAR main topics:
- · Learn about the new publishing & pre-publishing process
- · Identify your target readers and their demographic
- · Find out how to reach these readers online and off-line
- · Create your own brand and your platform
- · Choose the type of publishing that is right for you
- · Market and publicize your book successfully on a budget
- · Leverage the content of your book into other markets
- · Prepare your next bestseller & find free book publishing funding sources
Please feel free to email us you own questions you would like to have answered during the Seminar.
Don't forget to tell all your friends about this writer event.